9720 Polilag 100mm x 10 Meter Roll
- 100mm x 10 meters x 5mm Roll
- Approved drain lagging, where pipes penetrate concrete
- Non-absorbent Closed Cell Polyethylene
- Compression resistant
- Tough and durable
- Easy to use on all sizes of pipe and fittings
- Traditional open cell lagging no longer applies
- Allows pipe movement through concrete as specified in AS2870-2011 Clause 5.6.4(a)
- Polilag is a closed cell, non-absorbent lagging that complies with slab and footings standard AS2870-2011
- Prevents water penetration under the slab
- CETEC - Emissions Test Certified
- "Closed-cell polyethylene lagging shall be used around all stormwater and sanitary plumbing drain pipe penetrations through footings.
- The lagging shall be a minimum of 20mm thick on Class H1/H1-D sites and 40mm on Class H2/H2-D and Class E/E-D sites."
Click this link to see the Technical Data Sheet