2010 General Wire Kinetic Water Ram - Deluxe Kit
Previous productBack to products
Login For Pricing
- Here's a compact, light weight tool for quickly unblocking sinks, toilets and tubs. It handles rust, grease, sediment, and scale in lines up to 4 inches in diameter.
- The Kinetic Water Ram uses a burst of compressed air that drives a show wave (kinetic energy) through water to break up stoppage. It's particularly useful when the stoppage is on the far side of a trap, since the shock wave can travel around bends without loosing its force.
- The KR-D-WC Kinetic Water Ram has a self-contained pump and pressure gauge, so you can hit the stoppage with just the right amount of force.
- Kinetic Water Ram Specifications
- 16 gauge plated cylinder tested for up to 600 pounds of pressure
- 160 pounds gearless pressure gauge provides pinpoint pressure control
- Built-in air pump easily pumps up to desired pressure
- Flexible cones suit drains ranging from 1 and 1/4 inch to 4 inch diameter
- Equipped with Schraeder valve for use with external air compressor when clearing difficult stoppages
- Deluxe Kit includes caulking hose, 4 inch tapered rubber cone and five tapered rubber cone and five tapered rubber plugs for sealing openings from 1 and 1/4 inch through 4 inch
- Carrying case
- 6" Rubber cone
- Four expansion plugs
- Check Valve
- Water supply hose
- Universal faucet adapter
- Toilet attachment
- 22" extension hose
- Threaded faucet adapter
- No Dangerous Chemicals!